Kit and SAMi Router Owners:
- Check that the Apple Device Wi-Fi setting is set to SAMi-5G
- If the right network is selected..
- Unplug both the router and camera.
- Wait a few seconds then plug the router back in first.
- Wait until the router’s power and Wi-Fi lights are on. Then plug in the camera.
- The camera power light will initially be red. Once it connects to the router it will turn green.
- Once the power light is green start the SAMi3 app again.
SAMi-3 Camera Owners (home Wi-Fi)
- Reset your camera
- Use an opened paperclip to briefly press the button in the hole on the side. Watch for the power light to go off, then back on.
- Start the SAMi3 app.
- Select Settings, then Add SAMi-3 Network Camera. If you see "Camera Settings" instead, select this then scroll to the bottom and select Remove Camera. The Add Camera option will then appear.
- The camera should then be discovered and you will be stepped through the setup process.